Friday, June 11, 2010

A grateful Student



I'm often asked, how/why I decided to major in communication. The answer is kind of simple. Because my ultimate goal is to be the world's greatest mom for my kids. I wanted to get an education in something that would not only make me happy and be beneficial for me in the work force, but also something that would help me be the best mom I could be.

Although I have not been able to use my degree in the way I had planned yet, I have loved the opportunities I've had to help friends, family, co-workers, and people I don't even know because of the skills I have obtained. I've loved creating websites for non-profit organizations, designing wedding announcements (like the picture posted), taking wedding photos, creating gifts for family members, and list continues.

I am so grateful for the tithes of so many that made my education at BYU-Idaho possible. I'm also so grateful that I was guided to a major perfect for me. A major that would allow me to follow my passion and serve others. When it comes down to it, I can't doubt that God is aware of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment